samedi 11 février 2017

My favorite series

Hi everyone ! So today i'm going to tell you about my favorite series as you saw in the title. Personally, i really like series that turn around a love story with romantic scenes but also with adventures about other topics like in "grey's anatomy" that's an american serie that i really like and that in every single episode we have different topics with patients that have problems and the main characters which are doctors and specially surgeons try to help them and save their life. I also watched "Gossip Girl" when i was in the middle school and it's funny because it's about the life of rich characters that are in the hight school and that share their gossips about other people at school in the "gossip girl" web site , it's a teenager's serie that in general girls like it more than boys. Apart those two amazing series series, i watched some romantic turkish ones but i've forgotten their names.
Thank's for reading my paragraphe and i hope that you liked it.

4 commentaires:

  1. I love grey's anatomy! It is by far one of my favorite series. I also have watched Gossip Girl, I feel like we appreciate the same types of TV. My favorite is Greys anatomy, but I also like Switched at birth, and the Fosters which are two shows you may also like! It is very interesting that we like the same things!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hi Caroline, funny coincidence of our favorite series! Now i'm watching an old one named "prison break" and thanks for your suggestions, i'll watch them later.

      Supprimer
  2. I really like grey's anatomy too. I don't think i will ever watch gossip girls. It is cool that we like one of the same. Another good show that I have watched is shameless. You should check it out.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hi Adam ! Haha yes, girls like it more than boys i can understand you. And thanks for your suggestion, i'll try to watch it.

      Supprimer